Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My future wife

Hiroyuki Yokoyama
2008 .11.13.
3.5
I hope to get marry with my girl friend. Her personality is very clear mind, loyal andpolite. Her body style is

good. It` s my favorite. Well, It is not relation to me. My idealwife is that I can leave to keep home with safety.

If I can come across such woman, Iwould like to marry her. I consider that it is very different between girlfriend

and wife.What` s the difference? My future wife would like to have big responsibility. The marriage is happy

but It include seriousness and so I went to marry to serious woman ratherthen happy woman because It have

many serious problem on the all over theworld(earth).At that time, she is very useful to me and she have many

ideas that the wayof alive. I don’t like to worry what to do and what to say as if I am continuing doubted her. I

regret that I would not have married with her and then I would like to marry with woman who a reliable.

No comments: