Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My future wife

Hiroyuki Yokoyama
2008 .11.13.
3.5
I hope to get marry with my girl friend. Her personality is very clear mind, loyal and

polite. Her body style is good. It` s my favorite. Well, It is not relation to me. My ideal

wife is that I can leave to keep home with safety. If I can come across such woman, I

would like to marry her. I consider that it is very different between girlfriend and wife.

What` s the difference? My future wife would like to have big responsibility. The mar

riage is happy but It include seriousness and so I went to marry to serious woman rather

then happy woman because It have many serious problem on the all over the

world(earth).At that time, she is very useful to me and she have many ideas that the way

of alive. I don’t like to worry what to do and what to say as if I am continuing doubted

her. I regret that I would not have married with her and then I would like to marry with

woman who a reliable.

No comments: