Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3.3 Morning


I like morning because my job is at night. I can’t move very much during a day. I can’t feel the sunshine and I don’t have
breakfast. It isn’t good for my health. When I was a student, morning was not especially good for me.
I started to work I missed morning. Because of I wake up late gradually. When I come back home turn on TV there’s nothing to show. I sleep sun rising at the same time. Everyday my body was tired.On April in this year I re-entry YMCA, I go to school in the morning. I felt MORNING. Everything was fresh! This feeling was for the first time in my life.
I found morning is how important. And I become wake to up early in my day off. I can go out with my friends at daytime and go variety of places.
It is best my body and it isn’t tired since I wake up early. I think this is morning power. Thanks to those things. By reason of I like morning.

No comments: