Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2.1 My hobby


My hobby is exploring for dinner or lunch restaurants.Because resently I eat dinner or lunch at out side.I don't care it's junk foods a little years ago.But now I want to eat delicious foods.When I go out with my friend,then we have dinner or lunch,Idon't want to walk around where is good restaurant.By reasons of I started to explore restaurants.
I introduce one shop. The name is Da Mika.This is Italian restaurant.It is near Sakaisuji-Honmachi Station.They don't have many kinds,but all pizza are homemade and pastas are taste good too.Prise is not cheap,but if you eat you don't mind these things.They open lunch time.I think the atomosphere is for women but men is of course ok.If you are interested in, please ask me , I introduce in detail.

No comments: